Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What a Monday! It went by quick. I'm back to an early morning wake up. I woke up at 4:45am to complete some upper arm work. Then  I spent my usual 9 hours at work and was thrilled when it was time to leave. I missed my babies. Once I got home I was put on mom duty quickly. The diva had papers from school that I needed to sign, the redhead wanted to snuggle (which I didn't mind) and the Baby Daddy was ready for a break.


One nice thing, from my day, was when I unpacked my lunched I found a sweet note from the Diva. Made going back to work a tad bit harder.  It also made me wonder if there was some ulterior motive. She can be a slick one.



I realized yesterday that after a full day of work, I only have about 4 hours to spend with the family during the weekday and really not a full 4 hours if you take dinner, homework, housework, or whatever else into consideration. I loved being home with the girls for a week, but I'm not sure if I can be a stay-at-home-mom. A shout-out to those moms that do!!

Dinner was easy peasy. The diva has been wanted breakfast for dinner for sometime now. She really loves her breakfast meals. I cooked up some egg sandwiches, with bacon, and a side of hash browns. It was so good.



As mentioned yesterday, soccer starts this week, and of course we cannot find the chin guards that I just bought for last season, so we had to make run to the store. She needed new cleats as well, I mean I can't have her in playing in a Nike soccer uniform and wear cleats made by Adidas. I was expecting to spend much more than I actually did!  We went to the one of the only stores we have in town, Dick's, and it was packed. You would have thought it was Black Friday! Oh well, the things we do for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment